tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
There is a Beatrix Potter charm to this capture - animals mingling with garden things (and what they make of it all). And vice versa, it would appear, by the little expressions of "what gives" on the statues.
I enjoyed your comment! I'm so glad we found these statues. I wrote the poem before we bought these, but I HAD to include a photo of them here!
I agree! Poem & statues are charming. I like the possible multiple meanings of "wildlife."
Thanks, J.!
There is a Beatrix Potter charm to this capture - animals mingling with garden things (and what they make of it all). And vice versa, it would appear, by the little expressions of "what gives" on the statues.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your comment!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we found these statues. I wrote the poem before we bought these, but I HAD to include a photo of them here!
I agree! Poem & statues are charming. I like the possible multiple meanings of "wildlife."
ReplyDeleteThanks, J.!
ReplyDelete