tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
I love this one, how you shift the focus from the physical to the mental/spiritual, leaving the reader to ponder which is more important to wholeness.
thank you, jenny - and I love your explanation.
This is really charming - and very philosophical, to boot! I love the way you fine inspirational in little nuggets of wisdom.
thanks, wendy. much of this one, especially line 5, just came to me as I was taking my regular walk.
You have perfectly captured what aging is about. We must endure or go crazy .Adelaide
"We must endure or go crazy." Or both. I'm not sure all my "thorns" are due to aging, but I love your comment ... Thanks!
I love this one, how you shift the focus from the physical to the mental/spiritual, leaving the reader to ponder which is more important to wholeness.
ReplyDeletethank you, jenny - and I love your explanation.
ReplyDeleteThis is really charming - and very philosophical, to boot! I love the way you fine inspirational in little nuggets of wisdom.
ReplyDeletethanks, wendy. much of this one, especially line 5, just came to me as I was taking my regular walk.
ReplyDeleteYou have perfectly captured what aging is about. We must endure or go crazy .
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
"We must endure or go crazy." Or both. I'm not sure all my "thorns" are due to aging, but I love your comment ... Thanks!
ReplyDelete