tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
Yes, those photos (especially, I have found, when we come upon them, long after) can resonate with their own narrative, can’t they. A layered, thoughtful piece, Janet.
Eagles have always been seen as a strong bird sand this piece confirms that with a grit!!
Thank you, Wendy!Thanks, too, Vandana, and welcome to this blog!In a few days, I may post the related photo here.
Yes, how the last two lines change everything. . . very nicely done.
An image we all can relate to! I think you have inspired me... :)
Thanks for the comments, Jenny and Susan. :)
At least you got close! ;-)
Yes, those photos (especially, I have found, when we come upon them, long after) can resonate with their own narrative, can’t they. A layered, thoughtful piece, Janet.
ReplyDeleteEagles have always been seen as a strong bird sand this piece confirms that with a grit!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Wendy!
ReplyDeleteThanks, too, Vandana, and welcome to this blog!
In a few days, I may post the related photo here.
Yes, how the last two lines change everything. . . very nicely done.
ReplyDeleteAn image we all can relate to! I think you have inspired me... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments, Jenny and Susan. :)
ReplyDeleteAt least you got close! ;-)
ReplyDelete