tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
Beautiful!
This is a beautiful write--tender and vulnerable!
This one really touched me, Janet. Great to see you post--and beautiful bloom, too!
Thank you, Jenny, Audrey, and Jennifer! Glad you approve. I absolutely love the lemon-yellow primrose blooms.
Wow! Nature or nurture ... you've summed up the whole conundrum beautifully (and oh so, succinctly) in this awesome little tanka, Janet.
thanks, wendy. :)
These days, soft candlelight suits me better than that morning light. Lovely tanka and photo.Adelaide
nice to see you again, adelaide - thanks. I like morning light, but for some reason I seem to be a night owl again these days.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful write--tender and vulnerable!
ReplyDeleteThis one really touched me, Janet. Great to see you post--and beautiful bloom, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jenny, Audrey, and Jennifer! Glad you approve. I absolutely love the lemon-yellow primrose blooms.
ReplyDeleteWow! Nature or nurture ... you've summed up the whole conundrum beautifully (and oh so, succinctly) in this awesome little tanka, Janet.
ReplyDeletethanks, wendy. :)
ReplyDeleteThese days, soft candlelight suits me better than that morning light. Lovely tanka and photo.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
nice to see you again, adelaide - thanks. I like morning light, but for some reason I seem to be a night owl again these days.
Delete