tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
Great jux of poem & photo; I like the play of 'cloudless sky' against the narrator's own shadow.
Loved this - a shadow with an attitude. Sometimes, that's all one needs, I suspect, to come up with that extra bit of oomph to put into a day.
You go, girl!
Thanks, Jenny, Wendy, and Jennifer. This was a light one; guess, yes, my shadow had an attitude that day!V. good to see you again, Jennifer!!
Great jux of poem & photo; I like the play of 'cloudless sky' against the narrator's own shadow.
ReplyDeleteLoved this - a shadow with an attitude. Sometimes, that's all one needs, I suspect, to come up with that extra bit of oomph to put into a day.
ReplyDeleteYou go, girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jenny, Wendy, and Jennifer. This was a light one; guess, yes, my shadow had an attitude that day!
ReplyDeleteV. good to see you again, Jennifer!!