tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
This piece brought a smile. I was not expecting the last line. But so true of long term relationships. A lovely capture - with a charming whisper of reality (which you do so well).
Enjoyed your wry haiku! Would that it were true . . .
thank you, wendy and jenny!perhaps I should plant some palm trees here. ;) (bad of me writing poems about him.)
Love it! Mine doesn't snore so much anymore--yay!
Love the humour in your haiku...
thanks, jennifer (yay indeed!) and frank (and nice to meet you).j.
Oh, so familiar. Funny and true.Adelaide
thank you, Adelaide.
This piece brought a smile. I was not expecting the last line. But so true of long term relationships. A lovely capture - with a charming whisper of reality (which you do so well).
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your wry haiku! Would that it were true . . .
ReplyDeletethank you, wendy and jenny!
ReplyDeleteperhaps I should plant some palm trees here. ;) (bad of me writing poems about him.)
Love it! Mine doesn't snore so much anymore--yay!
ReplyDeleteLove the humour in your haiku...
ReplyDeletethanks, jennifer (yay indeed!) and frank (and nice to meet you).
ReplyDeletej.
Oh, so familiar. Funny and true.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
thank you, Adelaide.
ReplyDelete