Ha! This is very clever - and so true. What a talented team! I love how you take your poetry in various creative directions and embrace collaborative undertakings, Janet. Very imaginative and innovative.
thanks, jen and wen (don't mind me: I felt like rhyming!). I'd like to do more of these cartoon haiga, but I haven't written any tongue-in-cheek tanka for quite a long while.
Ooh, ouch! What a great collab Janet.
ReplyDeleteHa! This is very clever - and so true. What a talented team! I love how you take your poetry in various creative directions and embrace collaborative undertakings, Janet. Very imaginative and innovative.
ReplyDeletethanks, jen and wen (don't mind me: I felt like rhyming!). I'd like to do more of these cartoon haiga, but I haven't written any tongue-in-cheek tanka for quite a long while.
ReplyDelete:) great!!
ReplyDeleteThe tongue-in-cheek tanka by itself is great, but the cartoon haiga makes it even better!
ReplyDeletemany thanks, vandana and jenny.
ReplyDeleteVery funny. How we change over the years.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
thanks, adelaide!
ReplyDelete