tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
There's nothing like shared pain to create that human connection.
And I trust you're feeling better now. Cheers.
Yes, shared pain!Thanks, yes, that was 1-1/2 years ago now. :)
powerful poem!
Ouch! A powerful statement of how adversity connects people.
thanks, susan and jenny. yes, ouch: the needle went into my fresh laceration (numbing agent). it hurt like the dickens for a moment or two.
Yikes!! I'm glad to read you are better now!
There's nothing like shared pain to create that human connection.
ReplyDeleteAnd I trust you're feeling better now. Cheers.
DeleteYes, shared pain!
DeleteThanks, yes, that was 1-1/2 years ago now. :)
powerful poem!
ReplyDeleteOuch! A powerful statement of how adversity connects people.
ReplyDeletethanks, susan and jenny. yes, ouch: the needle went into my fresh laceration (numbing agent). it hurt like the dickens for a moment or two.
DeleteYikes!! I'm glad to read you are better now!
ReplyDelete