I have had that experience - of linking two - seemingly - unlinked things or events and finding a bit of comfort. I think the notion that there is some sort of innate "fairness" in the universe - that a particular "sign" should indicate the certainty of an outcome, is something we all struggle with from time to time - as we deal with life - rolling along, often, in random flits of good and bad.
Another very sensitive & relatable write.
ReplyDeleteI have had that experience - of linking two - seemingly - unlinked things or events and finding a bit of comfort. I think the notion that there is some sort of innate "fairness" in the universe - that a particular "sign" should indicate the certainty of an outcome, is something we all struggle with from time to time - as we deal with life - rolling along, often, in random flits of good and bad.
ReplyDeleteI would hope so, too! Excellent.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jenny, Wendy, and Jennifer for your feedback!
ReplyDelete