tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
I love the way the image of the blackbirds morphs into worry beads. A very relatable experience!
Me too. Well said!
Doesn't do much good, does it? We all seem to do this and loose a lot of sleep because we can't stop.Adelaide
nope, doesn't do much good!
I've just given myself something else to worry about. I should have written lose, not loose. A good speller i am not.Adelaide
I love the way the image of the blackbirds morphs into worry beads. A very relatable experience!
ReplyDeleteMe too. Well said!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't do much good, does it? We all seem to do this and loose a lot of sleep because we can't stop.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
nope, doesn't do much good!
DeleteI've just given myself something else to worry about. I should have written lose, not loose. A good speller i am not.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide