tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
Great photo to complement your tanka! I like the castle-like shape of the poem, and the layered last line.
thanks, jenny. i'd never tried centering this poem before; looks kind of like a Christmas tree to me.
A Christmas tree - or, perhaps, a turret. Actually I thought you were mimicking the castle turret in the picture. Enjoyed the photo, as well. A very cool post, Janet.
thanks for your comments, wendy!
Great photo to complement your tanka! I like the castle-like shape of the poem, and the layered last line.
ReplyDeletethanks, jenny. i'd never tried centering this poem before; looks kind of like a Christmas tree to me.
DeleteA Christmas tree - or, perhaps, a turret. Actually I thought you were mimicking the castle turret in the picture. Enjoyed the photo, as well. A very cool post, Janet.
ReplyDeletethanks for your comments, wendy!
Delete