tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
Your words: so pretty and ethereal ... they conjure forth a lovely fairytale-esque visual.
Thanks so much, Wendy! I've been enjoying your pub'd tanka that I've been seeing.
I love this one. It captures the human situation--literal & metaphorical--so perfectly!
Thanks! Am glad I got the kinks worked out of this one. A couple of years ago, I had to fiddle a bit with the last part.
Ahhh...a nice welcome to this world of earth and the heavens. A poet has to be in both places to be a poet.Adelaide
I like your post, Adelaide!
Liked it http://shilpachandrasekheran.blogspot.ae/?m=1
Thank you, Shilpa!
Of course you do. And we like you that way.
thanks!!
Your words: so pretty and ethereal ... they conjure forth a lovely fairytale-esque visual.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Wendy!
DeleteI've been enjoying your pub'd tanka that I've been seeing.
I love this one. It captures the human situation--literal & metaphorical--so perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Am glad I got the kinks worked out of this one. A couple of years ago, I had to fiddle a bit with the last part.
DeleteAhhh...a nice welcome to this world of earth and the heavens. A poet has to be in both places to be a poet.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
I like your post, Adelaide!
DeleteLiked it
ReplyDeletehttp://shilpachandrasekheran.blogspot.ae/?m=1
Thank you, Shilpa!
DeleteOf course you do. And we like you that way.
ReplyDeletethanks!!
Delete