tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
The combination of tanka and photo is very cool - a really fresh and original - dare I say it - step. Love it!
I love how we know so much of ourselves when we are young--when do we get lost, and why
Love the combination of poem and photo. (And while you may not [yet] have written 'books,' you have fulfilled your dream of becoming a writer!)
You have left your own footprints for others to follow.Adelaide
thanks, jenny, audrey, wendy, and adelaide for the thought-provoking comments.
The combination of tanka and photo is very cool - a really fresh and original - dare I say it - step. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love how we know so much of ourselves when we are young--when do we get lost, and why
ReplyDeleteLove the combination of poem and photo. (And while you may not [yet] have written 'books,' you have fulfilled your dream of becoming a writer!)
ReplyDeleteYou have left your own footprints for others to follow.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
thanks, jenny, audrey, wendy, and adelaide for the thought-provoking comments.
Delete