Friday, December 2, 2016

Announcement: Haibun Today Changes

Thought I'd let readers of twigs&stones know I've taken on a new poetry job. Wish me luck! Effective December 1, I became the editor of the tanka prose section of Haibun Today, an online journal familiar to poets/writers in the haiku and tanka communities. Of course, that unfortunately means that the ever-so-talented and passionate Claire Everett has stepped down from her role as tanka prose editor, to pursue other endeavors. Jeffrey Woodward, founder and owner of HT, as well as a leading expert (or perhaps more accurately the premier expert) in the field of English-language tanka prose (not to mention haibun), also has stepped down. The contributions of Jeffrey and Claire have been immeasurable.

See the new issue of HT here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and the best of luck, Janet! I'm sure you will do a fine job!

    ReplyDelete