tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
Love the humor in this one!
:) Literally, I had picked up a piece of newspaper in the waiting area at the gate and read that. Not too long after that, my head (and all of me) indeed was in the clouds.
Don't you love it when that happens - almost as if the cosmos is playing a little joke on you.
Excellent, really nice piece.
Ha! This made me smile!
thanks for the comments, wendy, peggy, and jennifer. yes, I love it when that happens. good to know that the "cosmos" has a sense of humor!
Love the humor in this one!
ReplyDelete:) Literally, I had picked up a piece of newspaper in the waiting area at the gate and read that. Not too long after that, my head (and all of me) indeed was in the clouds.
ReplyDeleteDon't you love it when that happens - almost as if the cosmos is playing a little joke on you.
ReplyDeleteExcellent, really nice piece.
ReplyDeleteHa! This made me smile!
ReplyDeletethanks for the comments, wendy, peggy, and jennifer.
ReplyDeleteyes, I love it when that happens. good to know that the "cosmos" has a sense of humor!