tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
I so relate to this tanka. My world - crows, clocks AND coffee - are always percolating along (full strength) ... as I awaken.
Very relatable , this rainy morning! :)
Sounds like the perfect sounds for a nice little nap!
It's so nice to sleep late. Now I do it without any guilt.Adelaide
thanks, everyone.my husband's about ready to end his day once I finally get up (it seems!).
I so relate to this tanka. My world - crows, clocks AND coffee - are always percolating along (full strength) ... as I awaken.
ReplyDeleteVery relatable , this rainy morning! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like the perfect sounds for a nice little nap!
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to sleep late. Now I do it without any guilt.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
thanks, everyone.
ReplyDeletemy husband's about ready to end his day once I finally get up (it seems!).