tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
Love the ironies in this!
So often a scent will bring back memories I hadn't had in a while. Lovely tanka.Adelaide
Nice and superb post regarding "Wanderlust"thanks,Commodity Tips in Gold Silver | Only Commodity Tips
Oh, this made me smile. Scents do that to us, don't they, even from dish soap!
I love the seamless segue in this - back down to earth - from wanderlust to the sink. Nicely done.
Thanks, everyone!
Love the ironies in this!
ReplyDeleteSo often a scent will bring back memories I hadn't had in a while. Lovely tanka.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide
Nice and superb post regarding "Wanderlust"
ReplyDeletethanks,
Commodity Tips in Gold Silver | Only Commodity Tips
Oh, this made me smile. Scents do that to us, don't they, even from dish soap!
ReplyDeleteI love the seamless segue in this - back down to earth - from wanderlust to the sink. Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone!
ReplyDelete