tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
A lovely expression of life's passages, Janet. A very pretty piece.
thanks, wendy! I remember this one gave me minors fits at the time. glad to know it turned out okay!
The way you worked seasonal imagery and relationship in this is brilliant!
Wonderful jux, subtle, effective metaphor! Many layers to this one.
I appreciate the comments, jennifer and jenny. And glad it's working better than I thought!
Lovely Janet.
thanks, lisa, and nice to see you.
A lovely expression of life's passages, Janet. A very pretty piece.
ReplyDeletethanks, wendy! I remember this one gave me minors fits at the time. glad to know it turned out okay!
ReplyDeleteThe way you worked seasonal imagery and relationship in this is brilliant!
ReplyDeleteWonderful jux, subtle, effective metaphor! Many layers to this one.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the comments, jennifer and jenny. And glad it's working better than I thought!
ReplyDeleteLovely Janet.
ReplyDeletethanks, lisa, and nice to see you.
ReplyDelete