tanka, other poetry, & insignificant writings of janet lynn davis
A charming tanka and a beautiful photo, too! You should grow some sunflowers--ours are much taller than me!
Those fluid perceptions of childhood ... wondered captured and expressed so well, here.
I tried growing them once, but the seedlings died quickly. Now I buy them at the flower stand.Adelaide
You can do it!I love the blurry border :-D
Thanks, everyone.We planted sunflower seeds once for school. I grew a seedling but then, I believe, forgot to ever water it. I tried again once, 2-3 years ago, but I didn't even get to seedling stage.
A charming tanka and a beautiful photo, too! You should grow some sunflowers--ours are much taller than me!
ReplyDeleteThose fluid perceptions of childhood ... wondered captured and expressed so well, here.
ReplyDeleteI tried growing them once, but the seedlings died quickly. Now I buy them at the flower stand.
DeleteAdelaide
You can do it!
ReplyDeleteI love the blurry border :-D
Thanks, everyone.
ReplyDeleteWe planted sunflower seeds once for school. I grew a seedling but then, I believe, forgot to ever water it. I tried again once, 2-3 years ago, but I didn't even get to seedling stage.